EXPERIENCES with the VRIL Generator

contact onelighta@yahoo.com or call 201-210-8878 with any questions you may have on the VRIL Generator


Visitor Inside Mt. Shasta

A Woman's Description of Her Visit Inside the Mystical Mountain of Mt. Shasta


from M:

The Mt. Shasta story begins 6 months prior to my being taken inside the

Mountain. We (my husband, his son by a prior marriage and our two small

children ages 2 and 4 and my Siamese cat, Pixie) had packed everything we

owned into a U Haul trailer and moved from the desert to the mountain. A

friend of ours and his family had preceded us by about a week and when we

arrived at Mt. Shasta we dropped the U Haul at his place and headed up

the mountain to camp overnight.

We stopped at one campground and got out to set up camp. The energy of

the campground just didn't feel right so we got back into our truck and

headed further up the mountain. We turned into Panther Meadows and

decided to camp there. As we unloaded the truck I discovered my Siamese

was gone. I was devastated. We went back to the first campground but

couldn't find him. I called and called but to no avail. We went back

to Panther Meadows and spent the night. It was really cold as it was

the spring of the year and we had a really nice fire going to stay warm.

I put the boys in the back of the pickup (we had a homemade camper shell

on it which kept out the chilling wind), packed them in lots of blankets

so they were toasty warm. My husband joined them and I sat by the fire

most of the night, keeping it going and hoping Pixie would show up. Our

little campsite was ringed with the bright, inquiring eyes of the

nocturnal animals who showed up to inspect us. It was an inspiring,

goose-bump making sight.

Next morning we headed back down the mountain to our friend's house. He

took us to a local hotel and introduced us to "Mother Mary" (as she was

lovingly called by the many who sought her wisdom) who owned the


When she discovered we had not found a place to live yet, she took us

upstairs and set us up in the two-room suite for which I was greatly

appreciative. It gave us a chance to shower, etc., and a place for the

boys to be warm and comfortable.

As the days passed, we found a house and got settled in. Each weekend

(and many weeknights) we spent time at Panther Meadows and I never gave

up looking for Pixie. My husband and the boys did a lot of exploring

which left me at the campsite alone a good share of the time.

Occasionally hikers and other campers would stop by the campsite and we

would talk and they would share the pot of coffee I always had going or

the water we had with us.

Several weekends we trudged up to the lodge and slept there overnight.

The lodge burned down several years after we left. It was reported to

have been arson. It was a shame because the lodge offered shelter to

the weary hiker and mountain climber and it had so much character. There

was even water available there.

Six months after we arrived in Shasta, we were once again at Panther

Meadows camping out for the weekend. We arrived late Friday night, set

up camp, got the fire going, had our dinner and just sat back and enjoyed

the sky. The boys really loved the spot and could hardly wait to enter

the forest for more adventurous exploring in the morning. As usual our

resident audience ringed our campsite with those bright inquisitive

shining eyes. It was warm enough then that we slept outside the camper

in sleeping bags but I seldom slept when we were up there. I almost felt

it would be rude to go to sleep with so many friends around us and I

liked to keep the fire going so we could have hot coffee and breakfast

early in the morning. Never seemed to get sleepy up there.

This particular weekend was the weekend I was taken inside Mt. Shasta.

My husband and the three boys had gone exploring again and I was in the

process of cleaning up the breakfast mess and getting the sleeping bags

put away when I noticed a young man (I assumed he was another young

hippie, doing his thing on the mountain as so many were) walking across

the meadow toward our camp site. He was a slender young man, dressed in

the fashion of the day, jeans and shirt. He had no backpack or canteen

with him. I thought he must have a campsite nearby and had left his

things there while he did a little exploring close by.

As he got closer to the camp I saw that he was blond and had a neatly

trimmed little beard. I chuckled to myself because he didn't appear to

be old enough to be able to grow a beard.

He stopped a short distance away and asked if it was O.K. if he might

have a cup of the coffee he had been smelling all morning. I laughed

and invited into the campsite and got him a cup of coffee. We sat by

the fire for a while and talked about the mountain and the weather and

several inconsequential topics, which I can't even, remember now.

I was drawn to the young man, felt perfectly safe with him - even was

comfortable with him as if I had known him for years. It seemed we

shared so many interests and beliefs. We talked about Paramahansa

Yogananda, eastern philosophy, magnetic and color healing, dreams of

flying, Atlantis and even got around to talking about UFOs. I told him

about George (JW George Van Tassel, that is.) and the Integratron

and discovered he knew all about George. I told him that George had

told me about the Brotherhood that had been in Shasta and that they had

left to go to Peru because of the need for a more stable environment,

etc. He smiled and said he had also heard those stories. He asked if

I would like to go inside the mountain to see for myself who was still


Thinking he was kidding me, I said sure, would love to do that. It

sounded really exciting. We got up and started off in the direction he

had come from.

He said the entrance was nearby and it would only take a few minutes to

get there.

He was right - it did only take a few minutes. We passed across the

Meadows into the trees and within minutes were at a tall, odd shaped

rock. I would guess it was probably 10 feet high and 5 feet across.

The front of the rock was flat and the limbs of the nearby trees

partially hid it. The top of the rock slanted down to the ground in

the back so that it looked like a lopsided triangle. A side view was

something like this-


/ l

/ l front of rock

/______ l

I remember that the ground around it was very hard compared to the

softer ground we had walked on to get there. There was not the layer

of fallen needles, etc., to cushion our step.

He walked up to the door and touched it. It swung open, inwardly, at

his touch. He motioned me to follow him, which I did. I marvel now

that I was not in the least bit afraid to go with him nor did it even

occur to me not to go with him.

end Part 1.


As I went through the open door I saw a set of 7 steps that went down

to a small landing and then continued down to the right of the landing.

There was a slightly damp, musty smell, not unpleasant, but indicating

that we had entered an area that was not often graced with the presence

of fresh air. It was obvious we were inside a mountain for the walls

were stone.

We reached the landing and I paused to look around. I saw that we were

in a small barren room which gave me the feeling we had entered an entry

way or foyer. The room was bathed in a soft light from a source I could

not identify. There was no evidence of lamps or bulbs or indirect


We descended to the floor of the room and the young man walked to the far

wall, touched it and a door opened. The door had not been visible from

the landing. It blended into the wall in such a manner that if you

didn't know exactly where it was, you would have no idea that a door

even existed.

I followed him through the door and found myself in a very large, high

ceiling stone room. This room was also well lit with light from an

undetermined source.

As we walked across the room to what appeared to be a large hallway, I

saw there were a number of entryways around the room each of which

appeared to have a large hallway leading from it.

We walked to the far side of the room and continued down the hallway.

(Perhaps passageway would be a more accurate description.) The

passageway led us to another large room. This room had furniture and

large glass enclosed cases. He took me to the cases and pointed to some

pieces of flat stone. As I got closer to the cases I saw that there was

some form of printing on each stone. I could not recognize the language.

I turned to ask him what the stones represented and before I could ask

he smiled and said "You have no memory now, but these are the sacred

tablets that you and your coworkers spirited out of Atlantis as the

flood waters rose to destroy the land."

He went on to explain that we (was not sure who he meant as 'we' at the

time) had taken the tablets to a cave and had hidden them. As he told

the story, I could see in my mind a number of small, 2 person crafts,

that were moving very fast through deep water. They gradually slowed as

they approached a cave and as they entered the cave I could see them

rise to the surface of the water.

The cave was very large.

As the occupants of the small crafts opened the vehicles to emerge

they were greeted by others who hurriedly took possession of the stone

tablets and disappeared through entryways in the cave. As the tablets

were removed from the crafts the occupants re-entered the little ships

and left the cave as they had entered. At that point, my visualization

stopped but I had a sense of having been there. It took a few minutes

to come back out of the feeling of anxiety and at the same time,

excitement that I had experienced as I watched the little ships in the

water. There had been a feeling of great relief and accomplishment as

the tablets were handed over and I could hear the prayers of thanks being


There was little activity in this room. There were a number of backless

benches, which sat in front of each case. I had the same feeling in

this room as I have had visiting a museum.

At this point, I realized I didn't know what to call him. He had not

given me his name. I asked him what his name was and he said I could

call him Mikel.

Mikel motioned me to follow him again and we entered another room.

(By the way, the "museum" room and this room are what I would say were

fairly normal rooms. The ceilings were probably only 15 feet high and

the ceiling and walls were covered with some material that almost

appeared to be metal except I didn't feel the coldness that I do when I

am around metal, [If that makes any sense to you]. The floors were

very smooth-have no idea what the covering was and it was shiny.)

This second room contained seven large, upright cylinders. I would

guess they were each probably 10 feet high and 4 feet across. Again,

I don't know the material they were constructed from; although it

appeared to be glass, I don't think it was. The cylinders were filled

with a liquid substance (looked like a gelatinous consistency) and each

had a beam of light shining down from the top. The liquid substance

was a different color in each cylinder. The colors appeared to match

pretty much the colors we have designated for the seven major chakras.

In this room, there were a number of people (to me they appeared to be

as human as I am) working around the cylinders. They were each placing

small pieces of paper (at least it looked like paper) on the various

colored cylinders. I saw that each attachment had writing on it.

Mikel explained that they were working healing on various individuals

and on Mother Earth, herself. They would inscribe the attachment

(or attachments if a combination of colors was required) with the name or

location that required healing. The attachments would assume the color

of the cylinder as the healing energies were dispersed. When the

attachment attained the exact color of the cylinder or the exact hue

required by the inscription, it would dissolve.

We watched them work for awhile and Mikel suggested I might like to

enter into a study of color healing. I agreed that perhaps I would.

As we left the healing room, Mikel looked at me and said "Your family is

returning to the campsite. We had best return also."

We left the same way we had entered. When we were once again in the

forest, Mikel said "We will meet again for there is much more for you

to see and remember. Be careful returning down the mountain. Drive

slowly and you will discover something dear to your heart."

Mikel did not return to the campsite with me. He waved and returned

to the mountain entrance.

end Part 2.


I made my way back to our campsite and got there just a wee bit before

my family. The fire had died down although the coffee was still hot. My

husband and I had a cup of coffee and decided to head back down the

mountain before it got dark.

I had not mentioned my previous little jaunt into the mountain nor did I

mention this one.

As we wound our way down the mountain I told him to drive slowly because

I wanted to breathe in the coming of evening in the forest. He was

agreeable and we went slowly around the many curves.

As we rounded one rather large curve, there was a big buck standing in

the middle of the road. My husband slammed on the brakes and we came to

a complete halt because the buck was not moving.

I saw a small movement out of the corner of my eye and as I turned my

head to see what it was, I saw my Pixie. He was cowering in the ditch.

I jumped out of the truck and the squeaky door and sudden movement

scared him. He took off up the embankment. I followed, stumbling over

the loose rocks and getting a handful of stickers in my hands as I

clamored up the embankment. I followed him through the trees, calling

his name as I ran. We were in a marshy area and I found myself sloshing

in water up to my ankles. The thought of the possibility of getting

snake bit or falling into quicksand flashed through my mind but I

quickly dismissed it.

After following him for some distance, I stopped and began calling his

name, over and over. It was getting dark in the trees and I was having

trouble seeing my way. Finally I heard a plaintive cry and knew he was

beginning to associate with the sound of my voice and his name. I kept

calling his name and slowly inched my way towards the sound of his cries.

I found him crouched down in a small opening. I stood very still and

then crouched down to the ground and held my arms out to him. I kept

talking to him and he finally came to his feet and very slowly and

cautiously approached me. When he got close enough I reached to pick

him up and he let me. I was crying and he was crying.

I turned to make my way back to the truck hoping I was going in the

right direction. After walking for several minutes I was able to let

out a sigh of relief for there in front of us was the road, the truck

and darned if the buck wasn't still standing in the middle of the road.

As I came down the embankment and got back into the truck, the buck

sauntered off the road into the trees. Pixie was all over me. Marking

me and kissing me and crying. He yowled so much in his happiness that

by the time we got back down the mountain he had lost his voice. He

appeared to be none the worse for wear. Perhaps a little thinner than

last I saw him, but he looked beautiful to me.

How that little guy survived six months on the mountain is beyond my

comprehension. I can only think he had help. Whatever enabled him to

survive, I am eternally grateful that he was brought back to us.

Needless to say, Pixie never went camping with us again; but we

continued our weekly trips to Panther Meadows.

The following weekend we were back at Panther Meadows. As usual, the

hubby and kids went exploring and I found myself watching the path for

Mikel. He appeared a little after 10 a.m. that morning and we set off

into the trees once again.

After entering the mountain, passing the "museum" and healing room,

Mikel selected another passageway. This passageway was narrower than

the previous ones I had seen, and it was definitely stone. Again,

there was light.

We walked a short distance down the passageway and I saw we were

approaching an area that contained several pieces of machinery. The

machinery turned out to be vehicles. Mikel walked to the first one

and motioned me to get in. It was a small vehicle with two seats.

They resembled bucket seats. I could see no dashboard or any sort of

instrumentation. There was one small area that had three buttons on

it. He pushed one and the vehicle rose from the ground.

It hovered there until he pushed the second button and the vehicle

began to move forward. There was no steering wheel or visible means

of controlling the vehicle. (Never did find out what the third button

was for.)

As we wove our way through various tunnels I observed pieces of lava

(at least that was what I thought them to be) on the floor of the

tunnel and imbedded in the walls. Parts of the tunnels were quite

narrow and other parts opened into larger areas. It was a maze of

tunnels and offshoots. I had no idea how far we had gone, if we had

traveled upward or downward or on the same level.

There was a definite fluctuation in temperature as we traveled the

various tunnels. Nothing really unpleasant but there were spots that

were warmer than others.

We reached what I will identify as a landing dock where there were a

number of similar vehicles sitting empty. We emerged from the small

craft and made our way through another passageway into a large room

which was in complete contrast to the tunnels we have just traveled.

The room had a very high ceiling and was full of luscious green

plants, trees and flowers, many of which I couldn't identify. The

room was warm, not hot, and I could feel the moisture in the air.

There appeared to be direct sunlight in the room but I saw no openings

that would admit sunlight.

I asked Mikel about the light and he told me that it was indeed

sunlight and it reached the room through a series of mirror-like

apparatus that were used to funnel it in from the mountain top. He

went on to explain that there were many rooms such as this that were

used to grow the food necessary to sustain the remaining guard inside

the mountain and to maintain a proper environmental balance for the

occupants within the mountain. He pointed out what appeared to be a

ventilation system near the ceiling. He explained that there were

many of them distributed throughout the mountain.

We walked among the plants and trees, talking about the Brotherhood,

the future of Mother Earth, the lost civilizations of our past, the

work to be done to preserve our present society, the predicted upcoming

tilting of the Earth on her axis, and last but truly not least-the

beauty of a moonless night. We found that we each preferred the

moonless nights because only then can the true beauty of our Universe

and stars be appreciated.

As we were leaving I asked him if we were still in Mt. Shasta and he

said we were. He motioned me back to the landing dock and the small

craft took us back to our starting point.

We walked back out into the trees and to the clearing of the meadow.

Mikel told me that the next time we met we were going "traveling".

I asked him what he meant by that and he just smiled and said "You'll


end Part 3


The weather had reached the stage where I felt it was too cold to take

the boys for overnight camping. We had been pushing it for a couple

weekends as it was and the heavy quilts had been brought back out of

the closet and stored in the camper. Our homemade camper was probably

not the prettiest of campers but it was solid. I could put the boys in

the back with quilts and blankets under them, around them and over them

and they stayed nice and warm. They had gotten their first introduction

to winter underwear which, at first, didn't make them very happy but as

it got colder they were quite content to wear it.

Come Saturday morning and not being sure that the mountain wouldn't

begin to sport a mantle of snow very soon, I had decided not to take

the boys up with me. The road could be very dangerous to travel with

snow and ice on it.

Didn't want to take the risk of having them up there with the

possibility of a snowfall. When we had first arrived at Shasta there

were still patches of snow in areas that didn't get much sunlight but

the chance of more snow had been slight. We had purchased chains for

the truck and always carried extra gasoline and water with us in the

back of the camper. I wouldn't have been able to put the darn chains

on by myself, but at least I had them in case some helpful soul would

take pity and help get them on.

I took the truck and headed for the mountain by myself. I have never

had a problem being by myself and have always enjoyed basking in the

energy of my surroundings and letting my thoughts wander in whatever

direction they choose.

I stopped at the hotel and chit chatted with Mother Mary. She was

taking her group up the mountain in the afternoon for the last session

of the year and asked if I would like to join them. She was such a

great lady. Her heart was surely as big as Mt. Shasta itself and her

love was boundless. The young people (commonly referred to as hippies

in those days) who were drawn to Shasta always ended up at her hotel

seeking not only her wisdom and advice but also shelter and food. She

held teaching and meditation sessions on the mountain as often as she

could. It was an inspiring sight to come upon them as they grouped

around her, taking in her every word and gesture. During the winter

months she would hold meditations in the lobby of the hotel. In those

days, she had very few paying customers.

I feel that my association with Mother Mary and our friend (who had been

a disciple of Yogananda) are the two relationships that set me on a

spiritual quest that I realize has continued to this day. Just sitting

here at my computer, attempting to bring back, in some semblance of

order, the events of those some 30 plus years ago, feelings are

resurfacing that I have not experienced in many a moon. I am remembering

the peace and contentment I experienced on the mountain and the surges of

energy that made the hair on my arms stand at attention. I am

experiencing an undesired urge to dust off my old student handbooks and

once again become a facilitator of information. I wonder.

But, I digress. Back to my trip up the mountain that Saturday morning.

I left Mother Mary with the promise that I would join the group if at

all possible. I jumped in the truck (I have a vague recollection of

the days when I could jump into a truck) and headed up the mountain.

Once I got to Panther Meadows I was glad I had not brought the boys

because it was really cold and windy there. I had parked the truck so

that I could stay inside and watch the area where Mikel usually appeared

and, appear he did. I got out to meet him and we once again entered the


The anticipation of his last promise that we would go traveling was

almost more than I could bear. It was all I could do not to push him

through doors and down passageways so he would move faster.

To my surprise, we did not enter the passageway where we had secured the

little vehicle that had transported up through the tunnels on my last


Instead, we continued down the main passageway until we reached a larger

than average doorway. Mikel held the door open for me and I was totally

spellbound by what I saw as I entered the room.

Now John, please bear with me because my descriptive abilities usually

leave something to be desired; but, I will try to explain what I saw in

such a way that you will be able to see it also.

There were a number of freestanding consoles along the left side of the


Each console was approximately the size and shape of a small desk.

There was a panel attached to the back of each console that rose about

four feet above the desktop and appeared to be about a foot in depth.

There was a small bank of button-like objects on the panels and across

the bottom of the panel were a series of flickering colored buttons. I

noticed that as the colors became brighter or darker the speed of the

flickering increased or decreased. Mikel explained briefly that the

consoles had features which allowed for the monitoring of the

activities and any fluctuation of temperature within the various parts

of the mountain. I suspected that was a rather limited explanation

and that the purpose had greater implications than were given to

me at the time but I didn't question his further.

On the entire wall to the right of the door where we entered was a map

of sorts. I recognized our solar system and the various planets on

one half of the map. The other half of the map contained planets and

stars (I guess they were stars) which I was not familiar with. There

were little pulsating lights on various parts of the two maps and at

times some of them appeared to change position. I wasn't given much

time to take a real close look and I really wanted to, but Mikel

seemed to have some other destination in mind.

In the area directly across from the entry door, was a large,

cylindrical shaped object that had a shiny surface such as metal might

reflect. As we approached the object I could see it was not metal -

almost had the appearance of a fabric of sorts.

Mikel walked up to the object, touched an area about midway on the

object and an opening silently appeared. We went inside. I saw there

were five seats all connected to a solid beam which was across the

floor of the object on the opposite wall of the entryway. Mikel took

one of the seats and I followed suit. Had no idea what to expect, but

had confidence in Mikel not to put me in any danger.

The opening that we had come through closed, and I saw that the area we

were in was actually separate from the outer shell. The object was

actually two objects, one nestled inside the other. I was beginning to

get butterflies in my stomach and found myself taking slow deep breaths

in an effort to calm them down.

I asked Mikel for some explanation of why we were in the object and

what was going to happen. He explained that the interior tube, the one

in which we were located, was actually, in simplified terms, a form of

traveling time machine. We were taking our journey that day with the

traveling time machine.

He explained that it had been created and brought here literally

thousands of centuries before and had been used by several civilizations

up to the time that the personal form of "astral" travel or directed

projection of consciousness had been perfected. He said I would this

day see a past history that few in this time are privy to see. For his

purposes that day and because I had no idea what directed projection of

consciousness referred to, our journey was going to take place within

the tube.

I found myself looking at scenery I could not identify. It was almost

like watching a movie screen except that I had the sensation of movement.

Mikel acted as a guide as different scenes appeared before me. I didn't

recall seeing any windows in the object we had entered but I sure was

able to see what Mikel was showing me.

At first I thought I was flying and then I thought I was just observing

and then I realized I was sitting in a ship whose interior was very

similar to the ship that George Van Tassel had taken me aboard several

years prior. As scenery sped by I thought I recognized Saturn with

its rings (although it sported several moons that had never been seen

or at least I was not aware of) and then I knew where I was when I saw

Planet Earth coming into view. We were traveling very close to the

surface of the planet and there appeared to be very little human

habitation. Each time we circled the planet, the surface changed. The

energy of the planet changed and the colors emanating from it changed.

I saw sailing vessels turn into very sophisticated water-going vessels

which could travel above or below the surface of the water. I saw

flying vessels circling the planet, almost in formation, and watched

as they would speed off into space only to become invisible to the

human eye and others coming down to take their place. I saw empty land

become developed, food being grown, buildings coming into being, and

with each new development, the colors again changed. I saw entire

civilizations being born and dying. I saw land masses rise and fall

and I felt the trauma as a polar shift took place. I saw pieces of

continents break off and drift away. I saw huge beautiful animal forms

coming to the planet and eventually disappearing. I saw light around

human life forms and witnessed as it went from a beautiful light to a

murky, dense darkness. I witnessed the rebirth or second coming of the

light beings and once again, the colors of the planet changed. And

most memorable, I felt and became one with the heartbeat of all that

existed on the planet. I experienced the exhilaration of discovery

and the heartache of destruction. I ran the entire gamut of emotions

with the planet. I found myself weeping with her and celebrating the

awakenings that took place.

There is much more...probably would take a volume to explain in detail

all that flashed past, but I think you understand where I was that


Always there appeared to be the presence of the observers. At times

the shape and size of their vehicles changed, but there was not a time

during our little jaunt when they were not present.

I will relate the rest of the trip in the next installment.

end Part 4  


Our movement around Planet Earth's surface seemed to be slowing

down. I was able to discern more detail and movement. We finally

came to a complete stop and the images faded from my sight. I found my

energy low from the vast range of emotions I had just been through but

sensed this was not the first time I had been in those particular

emotional arenas. Much of what I had just seen and experienced held a

familiar ring to it. It was almost one of those "been there, done that"

sensations, but with no apparent sense of loss regret.

It was at this point that I found my voice and wanted to ask Mikel

questions. I felt like the cub reporter out on my first big assignment

and began racking my brain to find the right (intelligent?) questions

to ask. I needn't have been concerned for before I could get my throat

sufficiently cleared and my mouth open to speak, Mikel proceeded to

explain a few of the reasons for this trip in the traveling time


The gist of the explanation was that in order for the Light Workers of

the future to have a clearer understanding when certain events

transpired in the future, it is helpful for the imprint of past

experiences to be reinforced and reawakened in the psyche. He went on

to say that those who were and would be working in the Light, would

find the reinforcement and reawakening beneficial in the process of

gaining understanding of and solutions to upcoming events.

Mikel further explained that the process of revisitation that I had

experienced would not necessarily be the same process used to bring

memory back, (relating to events that were to prepare us for the

mission), for all who were involved or would become involved. He

further explained that some of those destined to Light Work in the

upcoming changes had not yet arrived on Planet Earth.

He spoke of books that would and have been written, experiences that

would be shared and theories put forth (theories that would later be

proven to be factual) not only in an attempt to jog memory but to ease

the citizens of Planet Earth into thought patterns that would enable

them to more readily accept what was ahead. He said that many movies

would be produced in an effort to suggest or implant in the mass

consciousness not only the possibility but the probability of future

encounters with those who may appear to be "different".

As he was speaking, I flashed back on having seen what I thought was

Saturn at the beginning of the trip. I wondered why the journey began

way out there and what the implications were. It took me back to ages

of 5 and 6 when I was living with an aunt and uncle on a farm in Iowa.

Our bedrooms were all upstairs and during the summer months my aunt

would push my bed up against a window so I could catch whatever little

breeze there might be. I remember laying there, night after night,

staring at the sky and wondering what I was doing way down here and when

"they" were coming to take me home. I would even, at times, hear a soft

voice telling me it would be soon.

Mikel had been become quiet as I walked down memory lane and when I had

finished he took my hand and told me it was not yet time for me to

return home - but it was time for me to begin remembering the work that

was to come.

At that moment I realized there was more to my connection to Mikel and

Mt. Shasta than I had ever imagined. Had no inkling what the connection

could be but knew it was there. I kept flashing on past incarnations

that correlated to the events that were shown to me as we had circled

the planet and I saw myself emerging from the darkness of space into the

radiance emitted from Planet Earth, time after time. Was I a visitor -

or perhaps an immigrant that had been given a Light Worker clearance to

reside and work on this planet, in this dimension. Perhaps that

explained my never feeling I belonged. I wanted to talk more about my

feelings and a hundred questions were bouncing around in my head at such

speed they were colliding with each other, but Mikel took my arm and

steered me toward the entryway.

We proceeded out of the tube and back into what I will call the Tube

Room. I checked my watch and found that we had been in the tube a little

less than an hour. My knees felt a little weak and I experienced some

slight dizziness as we left the tube. Mikel explained that it would pass

and instructed me to take some slow deep breaths. He placed his right

hand on my midsection (which I later discovered was the location of the

Solar Plexus Chakra) and his left hand on the back of my neck. He then

had me bend over at the waist and inhale as I slowly came back up. He

had me repeat that exercise several times. When he removed his hands,

I was no longer experiencing dizziness. He said he knew the dizziness

had been uncomfortable for me on my visits but assured me I would no

longer experience it. He did point out that I might now experience some

slight physical reactions as I returned to the outer world - he was

right - I did.

We left the Tube Room and there was one of the little vehicles we had

used before waiting for us. Mikel motioned me in and we were on our

way. He took us through a myriad of tunnels that almost made me dizzy.

We turned from one passageway to another, and at times I wondered if

we were going in circles.

I'm sure we weren't, we just made many turns and one tunnel looked like

another except for width and height and some were damp and chilly while

others sported really warm air. He finally brought the little vehicle

to rest and I was glad he did because my stomach was getting a little

queasy. We alit and headed to a small opening which I assumed led to

another passageway. Mikel stepped aside to allow me to enter before

him. I entered a small area that appeared to be a small, dead end


Mikel came around me and touched an area on the far wall and another

entryway appeared. Midway through the second entryway I gasped and

stopped dead in my tracks.

For a moment I thought we had emerged from the mountain and stepped into

a beautiful green valley on the opposite side of the mountain from where

we had entered. But as I stood there, staring (I am sure my mouth was

hanging open) I realized there were buildings and people stirring about

and I perceived areas that appeared to be planted. There was no sign

of the ever-present pine trees of the mountain, but in their stead were

huge shade trees and what seemed to me to be fruit trees and I could see

them all gently swaying to the rhythm of a slight breeze that was

moving through the valley. There was bright sunlight everywhere and I

could hear songbirds. My family, friends and I had done a lot of

exploring on the mountain over the months but had never come across

any such form of settlement on any side of the mountain.

I turned to Mikel and realized he was grinning at me. I had seen

Mikel's face exhibit what I took to be a smile, from time to time, but

never had I seen him openly grin. He opened his arms to me and said

"I have waited a long time, my sister, to welcome you back". I had no

earthly idea what he was talking about, but his hug felt wonderful.

We sat at the top of the valley for what seemed to be hours talking

about "things". He told me that this was not yet the time for me to

rejoin them.

There was much I had not yet been exposed to in the outer world and

many things to learn about the functions of the outer world and the

areas in which I could be of assistance when the prophesied changes

for Planet Earth became reality.

He pointed out that I would, in time, be able to discern who walked

this path with me. That before the turn of the century, those who

were in Light Work from around the world would blend their energies

prior to and during the "Changes" to assist the citizens of Planet

Earth during their periods of readjustment.

He indicated that help would e forthcoming from the citizens of the

inner world. I looked at the valley and wondered just how many were

there that could come to help if the call went out. Mikel, sensing my

question, said "Ah, little sister, but what you see here is only one

of our grouping sites.

There are many such sites in the inner world, much knowledge, and above

all, great love and concern for those who live in the outer world. On

the surface, you find love is a commodity hard come by but in here it

is our guiding light.

It is the very life force of our being."

From what I could gather, as Mikel continued to talk on, this planet,

perhaps even our solar system, has gone through the involution and

evolutionary process countless times. Planet Earth has been visited

and revisited, colonized and re-colonized. Left alone and nurtured.

Cursed and loved.

Cross breeding has taken place. The "helpers" from afar have walked

side by side with us in total wonderment that we have managed to survive

at all. The citizens of Planet Earth have, on several occasions,

presented such rare challenges that personal attention of great

magnitude was required to preserve the very integrity of the planet,


end Part 5


John, most of the things that Mikel told me that afternoon were directed

toward my personal growth. Unfortunately, my memory is not good enough

to quote him word for word, but I am going to offer some of his thoughts

to you, in my own words.

I am sure we all realize that we are working simultaneously on several

levels of existence toward the progress of the soul-self, the

physical-self and the preservation of the school ground for those to

follow. We are working toward our mass and individual spiritual growth,

toward preserving our species, toward protecting and preserving our

physical home (Planet Earth), toward getting beyond the duality we

created on this Plane and toward reuniting with the Beingness and the

Creative Source.

We know there is only one power in the Universe-that which emanates

from the Creative Source (by whatever name you chose to identify with).

There are varying degrees of energy within that power which are

identified as negative (black or evil) to positive (white or good). But

it is the same line of power-only the intent differs.

We choose from lifetime to lifetime which part of the energy line we

feel will best further our spiritual soul-self growth and that of those

we have chosen to work with. Once we pass through the rite of

reincarnation we leave the protective womb and enter into an arena which

is challenging, to say the least. We seldom bring memory forward with

us on a conscious level so we are on our own where our development is


Many distractions that take us away from our spiritual growth are

presented by our teachers and those distractions become more enticing

as technology progresses. We are given movies and videos through

which we can live vicariously to experience the excitement we fail to

find in our personal lives. We seek instant gratification much as we

seek instant media reporting.

We seek escape through legal and illegal drugs rather than through the

pursuit of spiritual knowledge. The bent toward self has become a

selfish one in that most of our desires center around physical and

material possessions and pursuits. Smoke screens of all sorts are

thrown up to occupy our minds. The list goes on and on but I am sure

you understand what I am saying.

Mikel told me to visualize the Universe as a jigsaw puzzle with only

the border in place. There is a large box sitting beside the puzzle

with all the pieces in it. Each piece represents a soul-self. It is

up to me (each of us) to find out which piece represents me (us) and

where it fits into the overall scheme of the puzzle. Only when all

the pieces have been correctly placed into the puzzle will peace come

to the Universe. If I attempt to place or force my soul-self into the

wrong position, an imbalance naturally occurs.

That imbalance causes a reaction such as the ripples on water-it not

only affects me but it travels in a non-ending fashion and directly or

indirectly affects everyone and everything in the entire puzzle


The search for our identity or place in the overall scheme of things,

must start at our soul-self beginning if we are to find our proper

niche in the puzzle. It is beneficial in each individual incarnation to

delve into who we are, why we are here and what lessons we have chosen.

But, unless we can see or visualize the whole picture, unless we can

trace our progress (or lack thereof) from the beginning, we not only

have difficulty in finding our niche in the puzzle, but we will have

altered the shape of our piece and it will not fit into the puzzle in

a proper manner which will enable it to enhance and support the

surrounding pieces. Rather, it will cause discord and imbalance to


On another level, we are approaching the introduction to soul-self

forms other than those that we unite with on Planet Earth. (You must

remember this was given to me some 30+ years ago. I had my

introduction to some of those other soul-self forms by George Van

Tassel at Giant Rock Airport in the form of "space brothers".) Again,

those who are not evolved or open to growth will throw up barriers

against a uniting with the new soul-self forms. These "other soul-self

forms" or "space brothers" have always been around-much as our Guardian

Angels and our Ascended Masters have. It is merely that another layer

of the veil is being lifted and with the lifting of that veil, those who

do not want change in any form to occur on Planet Earth will introduce

fear of the new soul-self forms. It is up to each individual to

search that fear to ascertain if it is valid.

These are a few of the thoughts that Mikel gave to me. I don't know

if you have any interest in other things he said to me. If you do, let

me know and I will give you more of what he said.

I knew it was getting late and I needed to get back down to the valley.

Mikel, sensing my desire to get back to my family, took my hand to

lead me back to the tunnel. As we turned, I took one more look at the

beckoning valley. There was a part of me that longed to stay in that

valley and to once again flourish in an environment of love. But, my

children called to me and I knew it was not my time to be with those


As I emerged once again from the Mountain I saw that evening was

descending upon us. I bade Mikel goodbye and set off in the truck to

find Mother Mary and her group.

John, I know this is a short one, but remembering all these things has

stirred me greatly and I am going to close this section for now. I do

hope I have explained things well enough to be understood. While the

information is very clear in my mind, it is sometimes difficult for me

to get it from my mind onto paper. 


Top of Page

"M's Story" was given to John Winston along with the permission to make it available to all seekers who visit Onelight.com


EXPERIENCES with the VRIL Generator

contact onelighta@yahoo.com or call 201-210-8878 with any questions you may have on the VRIL Generator